The Imagine Film Festival is one of our newest film festival partners. Imagine is the largest film festival for fantastic film in the Netherlands, showcasing the best in fantasy, horror and science fiction. Imagine is all about the imagination.
Last year we had our matchmaking at Imagine Film Festival. We are happy to announce that this program will return this year.
This open call is for composers that want to expand their network and meet new people. We have six productions that are in a very early stadium so expect a meet & greet. The six productions are:
- Een weerwolf in Drenthe – Jildw Albeda
- FEM(ME) – Nina Noel Raaijmakers
- NOCTIS – Kooshin M. Hussein
- TEGENGROEI – Mackenzie Fincham
- VERLANGEN IN HET IJZERBLOK – Rogier Mulder & Lorans al Dandachli
- VONNIS – Shanice Kamminga
We are looking for:
- Six composers
- B/S member
- short biography (max 150 words)
- short motivation (max 150 words)
- Two links to recent work
- preferred project and why
- Please make sure you are available on 2 November in the afternoon
What to expect:
- You’ll get to chance to meet with (some of) the participants of Imagine Film Festival in one-on-one meetings (live).
- The projects are still in the research phase or in the early stages of development. Please be open minded and also see these meetings to talk about the creative process and inspire one another.
- BMIM and Imagine Film Festival facilitate the meetings for you but there are no guarantees for collaborations. Please also see this as an opportunity to broaden your network.
It is no longer possible to apply for this open call. Deadline was October 23, 23:59h.